Witch Hazel from Thayers with its Aloe Vera formula, Fantastic rose-petal fragrance, Brilliant toning capabilities, Excellent cleansing, Superb moisturizing effect, Fair price has fascinated many women and men across the globe
Who is this for?
1) If you have acne problems the Witch Hazel helps clear out in a record time leaving your skin clear and free from acne.
2) You can use Thayers Witch Hazel as a toner for both male and females. This is done especially before bed and after the use of facial scrubs, giving you a fabulous evened skin tone.
3) This product has shown tremendous results in scenarios of itching pain and inflammation.
4). People who don’t like using water to wash their faces can use Thayers Witch Hazel instead.It leaves your face clear and hydrated.
5) If you experience dark circles under your eyes, Witch Hazel is the right product to help you clear them.
6) It is advisable to use it if you have sensitive skin since Thayers Witch Hazel tends to be nice and gentle and will not irritate your skin.
Why it is worth to buy:
It does not contain harmful alcohols such as ethanol and alcohol dent. Most of the alcohols have potentially harmful effects that can lead to life threatening diseases in the long run. When alcohols are used on the skin they tend to have a drying effect, and also act as solvents enabling otherwise inactive substances to cross the skin/blood barrier and enter body.
This product is therefore nontoxic to your skin, you don’t have to worry about the health of your skin or body.
2) Cleanses, Tones and Moisturizes
Witch Hazel is made of extract from Hamiam Virginian and other incredible ingredients which are soothing natural treatments that cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin. One applies it with a cotton ball after cleansing or anytime during the day as a softening refresher. It does not make the face dry, shiny or greasy and is the only Hazel product made of non-distilled extract from the Hazel shrub.
3) Best value for its price
Looking at other toners, Witch Hazel has the best value for its price, it’s a steal.12 oz goes for $10.77, 2 pack for $53.64, 3 pack for $79.26, 5 pack for $132.90 and the 10 pack for $264.90.
You can chose to buy Thayers Witch Hazel seeing how much quality it has to offer your skin in comparison to other toners. It is definitely worth pulling cash out of your pocket.
4) Soft-Rose petal fragrance
The scent is very light and clean leaving your face refreshed and absolutely smelling nice. The rose aroma is quite enthralling that you can love the rose scent and forget that you loved the hazel as a toner.
The smell is noticeable but not overpowering which makes Thayers Witch Hazel extraordinarily good
5) Helps eradicate acne
The toner is very different from most witch hazel toners because it is alcohol free. It does not dry skin out, but it does not make skin oily either.
With acne, the skin tends to be very oily and with that it is advisable to use this product. Simply mist it on and then pat it on your skin. This gives it the right amount of moisture without making the skin oily.
Thayers Witch Hazel also minimizes pores, showing drastic improvements in quite a short time.
Witch Hazel Alcohol free Rose Petal reviews here are taken from the real feedback of its verified purchasers, after enjoying the exceptional quality, 80% of them leave a good/ great or Love/like comment, and significant amount of them have become the repeat buyers and/or make it a gift to their beloved ones